Tailored global distribution consulting - from market research to product launch.
Do you have limited resources?
Is a lack of experience preventing global expansion?
Our client bases are mostly SMEs which propose innovative technologies. For these companies, global expansion is always a challenge due to their limited resource and lack of experience.
With our expertise in Export Sales and Global Distribution management, we possess the knowledge as well as technical and human resources necessary to provide very specialized global distribution consulting including the following services:
- Market validation
- Global market entry strategy consulting
- Distribution model analysis
- Establishment of global distribution partners
- Global distribution management
- Distribution performance evaluation and restructuring
- Establishment of local office and/or legal entities
Asia Business Acceleration
Sell, partner and operate in the Asia market provides a complex challenge for young tech startups from Europe, with our expertise and strong network, we possess the knowledge as well as technical and human resources necessary to provide very specialised Asia distribution consulting to accelerate and de-risk the process.
EU Market Builder
Entering the EU market is a complicated task for young Asian technology companies. There's no one size fits all approach for entering the European market. With our EU Market Builder package, you can operate comfortably from our business hub in central Europe, working together with our local experts
and proactively tap into the Europe market.
Training and Coaching
With a team of global experts, we offer Training and Business Coaching opportunities for SMEs covering a wide range of different business aspects, following please find a few modular courses and please feel free to contact us for any other subjects you might be interested in.
- From Europe to Global: what to consider for your globalisation steps
- How to build an effective sales management model
- What to consider when introduce a new product in global market
- Leadership for small companies
- What you need to know about the China market